Monday, September 10, 2012

September Newsletter



A Letter from Miss Nyke

Here we are at the start of a new school year!

We have a NEW NAME & a NEW WEBSITE: www.NCMusicCenter.com !! The studio is now offering music lessons for the following instruments: Piano, Guitar, Violin, Percussion and Voice. New Instructors will be introduced via the website very soon! We also will be offering very exciting studio events this year in the form of Student Socials and concert outings. I can already feel that this is going to be an exceptional year for the students so whether you are participating in a Workshop, trying out a new Instrument or participating in your first Recital I wish you all much success!! Let’s have a great year!!

Make sure to read the Newsletter and check out our Facebook Page!


2 comments:

  1. I like your post a lot! You should write some more on this!Great job coming with such terrific post!


    alchemist
    www.inspgift.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found myself enjoying from your blog. You have a wonderful and informative article. I learned a lot from it. Keep posting and looking forward for more update. Thank you!

    Bom
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete